:Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Languages: English and Punjabi or Hindi
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations.
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
How to Apply: Please send resume at email- email@example.com