Bilingual EnglishSpanish speaking Front desk customer service represe
Alberta > Calgary.
posted Sunday, 30 April 2017 , Visits 42
Service à la clientèle
Law Firm seeks a bilingual English/Spanish speaking front desk customer service representative
Required a bilingual English/Spanish speaking who can professionally reflect the image of our office and coordinate the front office communication and logistics activities.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Market professional services to clients and potential clients by phone, in person, email, and social media;
- Provide frontline customer service to all callers, visitors, and employees;
- Provide telephone and switchboard answering services;
- Coordinate appointments;
- Prepare and post mail as required;
- Provide administrative support to other team members;
- Main liaison between staff and clients;
- Proactively maintain and resolve issues;
- Arrange Canada Post, courier, and supplier appointments;
- Data Entry backup as required;
- Receive and record client payments;
- Create and organize electronic client and administration files; and
- Perform other duties and special projects as required.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Front desk experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction as well as within a team environment.
- Demonstrated time management skills, data accuracy, and attention to detail.
Located between Inglewood and Downtown, within walking distance of the C-Train.
Email your resume and cover letter to
compensation: 25,000 - 40,000 annual
employment type: part-time
Contact poster by email
▼ Other ads similar to "bilingual englishspanish speaking front desk customer service represe " : Alberta