Greater Vancouver A
Hey everyone. It has come the time for me to sell my garage kept 2001 BMW E46 330CI. I have had this BMW since 2013 and has been enthusiast owned. I have babied this car in my ownership, frequent washes, waxing, always up to date with oil changes and maintenance. Majority of miles are highway driven in my ownership. The car has records and receipts from my ownership, which show I have taken care of possibly every known thing that`s known to fail in the E46 generation and beyond. Below I will list all changes and upgrades I`ve done to the car and the cons. I am flexible on the price. To contact me please email, I have many more pictures of the exterior/ interior and many pictures of the maintenance being done. Thank you for your interest!
- Throttle body, Idle Control Valve Cleaning, Mass airflow sensor cleaning, and Disa Valve cleaning
- New Disa Valve O-ring, throttle body gasket, and oil dipstick o-ring
- New power steering hoses
- New CCV
- New Oil filter housing gasket
- Full fluid change - Automatic transmission flush and refill with new filter, Differential Flush and refill, Coolant flush and refill
- New fuel filter
- Full cooling system overhaul -New expansion tank, Radiator, water pump, thermostat, cooling hoses
- Belt system overhaul - New belts, pulleys, and tensioners.
- New steering Guibo... car handles very sharp
- VANOS Rebuild with new o - rings and washers
- New valve cover gasket with new spark plug gaskets
- 6 New NGK Spark Plugs
- Oil changes always done early with fully synthetic oil
- Paint care regularly with top quality wax applied every 3 months
- Interior is clean with regular cleaning and conditioning for the leather seats
- Powerflex lower control arm bushing install
- BC Racing Adjustable Height and damper coilovers (Note - If you would like these to stay on the car I will be asking for $1,200 more as they are fairy new and go for $1500-2,000 after taxes and shipping. If you choose not to have them I could install the OEM sport suspension back on the car.
- LED Rear Depo taillights
- LED License plate lights
- Full LED Interior lights
- Black Kidney grills (not on in the picture, could send you if interested)
- 3M Carbon Fibre Vinyl wrap for interior trim (can be easily removed)
- Carbon Fibre rear diffuser
- Upgraded Touch screen entertainment system. Eonon unit which has GPS, Bluetooth, stream music over bluetooth, and many more feautures (note - This will be a additional $400. If you choose not to be interested I could put the OEM business radio back in.
- Now these are the cons which reflect the price, please remember I am flexible with my price. About a week ago the torque converter started acting up. The car still drives fine but sometimes, its a hit or miss, on a cold start you hear some clicking of some sort in drive and or reverse gear for the first couple seconds then it goes away until the next cold start. My mechanic has told me that it`s the torque converter on its way out. The car currently still drives fine. Torque converters can be purchased for roughly a low cost. This is the only mechanical flaw the car has, which could be repaired by any mechanic shop.
- The driver side turn signal housing is currently broken which is a very easy fix $20 or so. Just haven`t got around to getting a new one.
2001 bmw 330ci
condition: like new
cylinders: 6 cylinders
paint color: white
title status: clean