:Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years.
Languages:English and Punjabi or Hindi
- Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications.
- Mark outlines or dimensions of parts on wood.
- Operate woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, mortisers and shapers, and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components.
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps and reinforce joints using nails, screws or other fasteners.
- Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products.
- Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products.
- May estimate amount, type and cost of materials required.
How to apply:Please send resume at email-