Education :Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Languages: Punjabi, Hindi and English
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
• Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
• Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
• Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
• Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
• Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
• Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
• Work Experience: 1 to less than 2 years of related work experience.
How to Apply: Please send resume at email- email@example.com
Contact poster by email
▼ Other ads similar to "concrete finisher " : British-columbia