Ready for an adventure? Love accounting, creating compelling copy, solving problems, and helping customers?
Here at Kashoo, we develop simple cloud accounting software for small business owners around the world. Founded in 2008, we are a small team based in Vancouver, BC. Together, our team has received numerous accolades, including being named Most Promising Startup at the 2012 BCTIA Technology Impact Awards, and having the #1 iPad accounting app on the App Store. We not only build for the cloud, we live it - working virtually, as well as together in our Gastown office. We`re too small for departments and everyone works together to deliver on our goals.
* Do you love helping small business owners learn how to get the most out of software?
* Are you passionate about teaching people how to be more efficient?
* Are you obsessed about a well-crafted blog post, compelling calls-to-action and a great story?
* Can you use your regular contact with customers to understand how they use our software and create copy/content that speaks to them and their pain?
* Are you focused on making accounting as simple as possible for our readers/users?
If this sounds like you, then you are the ideal candidate!
* Respond to inbound customer support cases
* Work with the Customer Success team to ensure that our customers reach their desired outcome
* Write/edit/proof content for our blog, website and social media
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Experience writing long and short copy with strong conceptual themes and compelling calls-to-action
* Strong proofing and editing skills
* Experience working directly with customers
* Strong project management and organizational skills
* Good technical knowledge and can pick up new tools quickly
* Understand that accounting is not fun for most people
* Enjoy technology and experience with multiple Apple products
* Enjoy wearing multiple hats in a small team environment
* Work well independently with minimal supervision
* Have experience with bookkeeping and have a passion for numbers
* Work from home or at our Gastown, Vancouver office
* Flexible vacation, take it when you need it
* Medical and dental group benefits plan
* Work with a great group of people who are passionate about their work
How to Apply:
Reply to this posting and include the following:
* A cover letter
* A resume
* The answer to the following question: what is your favorite SaaS product of all-time?
compensation: Full Time Salary - rate tbd
employment type: full-time
Contact poster by email
▼ Other ads similar to "customer success copy writer " : British-columbia