Contemporary Services Canada (CSC) is actively recruiting for men and women who are looking to gain valuable experience in the event security industry. Many of our employees work large events and festivals with us in order to gain experience for future careers in law enforcement.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Can use verbal communication to solve problems
- Can handle themselves in stressful situations
- Can work in loud / noisy environments
- Is comfortable working alone or in a team
- Is comfortable working as a "rover" in events
- Is comfortable doing " body pat downs" and bag searches
- Has AST training (is an asset, but not a mandatory requirement)
- Has an OFA Level 1, 2 or 3 (is an asset, but not a mandatory requirement)
If you are interested in applying please contact us at the above email address.
Thank you for your interest!
compensation: $13 to $20 / hour depending on experience
employment type: part-time
Contact poster by email
▼ Other ads similar to "event security and part time site " : British-columbia