British-columbia > North Vancouver.
posted Friday, 12 May 2017 , Visits 56
North Shore Orthopaedic & Sports Clinic
Admin -- Receptionist
Our Physiotherapy office requires a part-time receptionist
--(Wednesday to Saturday)
We are located along Lonsdale Ave., in beautiful North Vancouver, right next to multiple major bus routes connected to the Seabus as well as both Second Narrows and Lions Gate bridges.
REQUIREMENTS: We are looking for someone who best aligns with the following:
- Ten years or greater office experience, proactively working with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English is a must; as are strong communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong time-management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Very well organized and attentive to details
- Proficient with at least Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Experience with computerized billing applications
Please do not call the office - NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
However, please do e-mail your resume and cover letter to this posting, detailing why you are the long-term fit we are looking for; be sure to include your hourly wage expectations AND your references.
These are mandatory; Thank you.
Also, please do understand; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your time!
compensation: Please include your hourly wage expectation in cover letter
employment type: part-time
Contact poster by email
▼ Ads similar to "experienced receptionist parttime physiotherapy clinic " : British-columbia