Full Time Book Keeping Admin Position accountingfinance
Alberta > Canmore.
posted Wednesday, 09 August 2017 , Visits 94
Flooring distribution is seeking a full-time bookkeeper and administrator as a replacement role to the current employee. The position will be full-time, Monday - Thursday 9am-5pm daily, Friday 9am-3pm, Saturday 10am-1pm. Reporting to a senior team leader, the candidate must meet the following qualifications:
o Experience with performing reconciliations of bank accounts, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
o Monitor accounts and execute policies with regard to account suspensions and use of outside collections.
o AP invoicing and data entry.
o Preparation of regular external filings such as HST/GST
o Responding to queries and correcting errors identified by manager/owner.
o Must be experienced with QuickBooks.
o Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and principles
o Skilled in maintaining accounting or bookkeeping records.
o Experience with personal and corporate taxes would be an asset.
o Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with both IT and business personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and stressful environment
- Desire to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- A self starter and able to drive tasks
** WHEN SENDING IN RESUMES, PLEASE INDICATE THE FOLLOWING IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL OR COVER LETTER ***
- Indicate your primary language and any other languages that you speak that may potentially be an asset
- Indicate if you presently own a vehicle and have a valid driver`s license
compensation: Industry Standards
employment type: full-time
Contact poster by email
▼ Other ads similar to "full time book keeping admin position accountingfinance " : Alberta