Education :High school graduation
The Manager is responsible for directing, training and scheduling junior staff, and making safety a top priority in carrying out daily job duties. Reporting to the owner, responsibilities for this position include the following:
• Provide pump island and sales area product and service to customers in a courteous, efficient manner and within approved programs, policies and procedures.
• To perform general housekeeping and maintenance duties.
• To operate the cash register and other equipment as required.
• To prepare the daily pump and cash reconciliation reports.
• To order, price and display merchandise as required.
• Contribute to the Team in living the Corporate Values of Integrity, Community and Excellence.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience:- 2-3 years in managing
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Motivation and ability to work in a busy work environment are required.
• Must be committed to a SAFE working environment.
Education:- High school graduation
Languages:- English, Hindi and Punjabi
Wage:- $27 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Contact poster by email
▼ Ads similar to "gas station manager " : British-columbia