Please contact owner, Shenmei for more details at
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR LEASE (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
- Employment Letter ($90K+ Annual Income)
- Valid Credit Report from Equifax.ca (Min 750 Score)
- Photo ID
- Previous Landlord Reference
*Please make sure you fit these requirements, they’re absolutely NON-NEGOTIABLE *
- Located at 8 Mercer, King West Neighborhood , Downtown Toronto
- One bedroom + One Den, One Bathroom, Approx. 600 Sqft.
- Premium high floor, Face South
- Breathtaking Ontario Lake View and Toronto Skyline View
- Monthly rent: $2600 (Include a Locker rent $50) , Parking is not included.
- Term: 12 Months Minimum
- Available Date: October 20, 2018
ABOUT 8 MERCER
- A 33-storey condo tower built of brick and stone and contemporary glass styles, The Mercer is said to be an expression of romantic modern design. With over 400 King West condos for sale and for rent, it is certainly a striking building located on Mercer Street just south of King Street. The suites range in size from bachelor apartments to spacious two-bedrooms plus den, with select three-bedroom penthouse suites on the top floors.
- With chic, contemporary finishes, you can expect hardwood flooring, nine to ten-foot ceilings, broad granite countertops that function as breakfast bar and dinner table, a full wall of windows, and a private balcony or terrace. The energetic and relaxing list of amenities is sure to excite anyone who lives there, while just outside your door the thrill and rush of the King West neighbourhood awaits you, with easy access to Yonge Street nightlife, Queen Street music, and Toronto’s Financial District.
MOST NOTABLE FEATURES
- King West theatre district: Sitting just south of King Street West near John Street, the main stages of the King West theatre district surround you. Enjoy live theatre at Royal Alexandra Theatre, Princess of Wales Theatre, The Second City Toronto, and experience the Toronto International Film Festival, plus year-round film screenings, at the TIFF Bell Lightbox.
- 10,000 square foot terrace: On the 6th floor of The Mercer, residents will discover an expansive rooftop terrace replete with games rooms, private lounges, kitchen space, as well as outdoor cabanas and a reflective pool, perfect for relaxing solo during the day and entertaining friends at night.
- Inspiring city views: Whether you are facing east or west, almost all views throughout The Mercer’s 33-storeys are inspiring. Watch the Toronto skyline twinkle and glow at night and in the morning see the sun rise pink and softly blue, spreading across the horizon and the silver shimmering of the lake.
- With a top new condo at 8 Mercer Street, you will discover a wealth of things to do on any given night. The building is a nice walk or TTC hop from the Rogers Centre, where you can enjoy watching your favorite baseball player hit a home run, or you could explore the deep-sea thrills of Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. Not to mention boutique shopping and restaurants along King West’s Fashion and Entertainment Districts, Queen Street music and shows, and outdoor activities along Toronto’s waterfront. Some local hot spots to check out include Khao San Road on Adelaide for a popular Thai menu, Hey Lucy on King Street, and Milagro on Mercer Street for a rustic Mexican dining experience, featuring tequila and weekend brunch.
- For local grocery stores you have Fresh & Wild Food Market at the corner of Spadina and King, The Kitchen Table is right next door, and Loblaws can be found on Queen Street at Portland.
- For some local green space, you’re just a block away from David Pecaut Square, as well as Clarence Square Dog Park.
- The King West neighbourhood has a 90+ Walk Score, with nearby bicycle-friendly streets like Adelaide and Wellington. If you want to zip around the city, the King streetcar can connect you with north-south lines like Bathurst and Spadina, the Yonge-University subway and Union Station. For car-owners, King West is a drive-easy area with access to the Gardiner Expressway via Spadina Avenue onramp and the 401 via Bathurst and Allen Road.
- Gym/Exercise Room
- Common Rooftop Deck
- Party Room
- Visitor Parking
- Media Room/Cinema
- Meeting/Function Room
- Pet Restrictions
- Security Guard
- Public Transit