Hiring a full-time retail manager
Loonie Twoons Discount Store is now hiring a full-time retail manager to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that sell merchandise on a retail and wholesale basis.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Store manager - Retail (0621)
Retail manager perform some or all of the following duties:
* Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in wholesale and retail sales in such establishments
* Manage staff and assign duties
* Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors` operations on sales
* Set-up and maintain supply chain, select vendors
* Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
* Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
* Develop and implement marketing strategies
* Plan budgets and authorize expenditures
* Resolve customer complaints
* Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of staff
* Completion of secondary school is required.
* Several years of related retail sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility are usually required.
Unit 1, 513-523 8th Street Mall, Brandon R7A 3X8 MB
How to Apply:
Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.
compensation: Salary: $13.50-$15.00/hour
employment type: full-time
▼ Other ads similar to "hiring a fulltime retail manager " : Manitoba