Gardien, nourrice et services de garde d'enfants
TITLE OF POSITION: In-home Caregiver / Tan`s family
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time / Permanent
POSITION AVAILABLE: 1
WAGES AND BENEFITS: $11.00 per hour
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As Soon As Possible
SKILL AND EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
o Completion of secondary school;
o Completion of a training program in child care or a related field; OR
o 1 year Child care experience; Experience caring for an infant is an asset
o First Aid and CPR Certificates.
We are looking for a full time in home caregiver for an infant.
1. Meal planning, preparation, and feeding the infant
2. Personal care for the infant (ie. bathing, dressing, & changing diapers)
3. Supervising meals, rest periods, and playtime
4. Engaging the infant with educational & recreational activities (ie. reading, games)
5. Accompanying the infant to appointments (ie. medical, dental)
6. Perform light cleaning duties related to child care
7. Creating a safe & healthy environment for the infant.
8. Responsible, patient, & able to work without supervision
9. private home work setting located on Kimta Road, Victoria BC, V9A 6T5
-optional accommodation available at no charge on a live in basis. Note: this is not a condition of employment.
Position open and available to Aboriginal, youth, new immigrants, and persons with disability.
How to Apply Email:
Contact person: K. Tan
Contact poster by email
▼ Other ads similar to "inhome caregiver tans family " : British-columbia