Education :High School Or Equivalent
Full Time Permanent Position
Salary: $45,000 to 50,000 per year
With extended Medical and Dental Coverage plus Pension Plan
Burnaby Blacktop is a multi-awarded Asphalt & Concrete Company. We have been in business for over 9 years and completed thousands of commercial, municipal, industrial and residential projects around the Lower Mainland area in Vancouver, B.C.
We`re known for being a team that loves what we do. We take tremendous pride in our work by providing a next level customer experience. We don’t just provide jobs, we provide careers where you can contribute feel appreciated and grow as an individual working in a team environment.
We are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Specialist to join our team.
Marketing Specialist will perform the following duties
• Identify and generate sales opportunities
• Present the company and our services to new leads
• Build and maintain a great relationship with new clients
• Create business and marketing plans to achieve or exceed revenue goals
• Manage digital marketing efforts and online presence
• Create materials and content for marketing endeavours
• Assist in the company’s branding and media communications
• Develop/improve company processes
• Manage and improve CRM (SalesForce)
• Reporting/Data Extraction
• Attend to other tasks or special projects when required
Skills and Attributes
• 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Specialist/Officer
• Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Excel and Word
• Knowledge/Experience in managing and using SalesForce
• Demonstrate expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• At least High School Graduate
• Must possess organizational and data tracking skills
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills are required
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
The successful candidate will be working at our head office which is located at 4641 Byrne Rd., Burnaby, BC V5J 3H6. He/she will report directly to the Company President and will also work with the other officers of the company.
If you’re confident that you have what it takes to be part of our amazing team, send us a copy of your resume and include relevant credentials along with a short message telling us why you are the chosen one.