Offering Summer Job Position as a Window Cleaning Technician customer service
Alberta > Calgary.
posted Thursday, 05 April 2018 , Visits 38
Service à la clientèle
Looking for people interested in home detailing, specifically window cleaning for the summer. Starting April 28 - Sept 10. Pay is $14 per hour. I am working with College Pro Window Cleaning as a Franchisee.
- Window Cleaning
- Eaves Cleaning
- Power Washing
- Will need to go door to door to do estimates. Takes between 5 - 10 min to do an estimate
- Driver`s License (If you don`t and are interested send me an email but make sure to mention you don`t have a driver`s license)
- Must be okay with going house to house talking to homeowners
- Must be okay with working outside for a substantial amount of time
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Techs are responsible for completing jobs on time and to the
expected quality of the franchise owner. They are also expected to organize the job
site, complete the job in a timely manner and communicate with the customer if
Supervision and Mentoring Plan
- Techs will go through a week-long training process on
developing quality systems to ensure that jobs are done on time, to the proper
expectations of the customers and franchise owner.
Health and Safety Practice
- Techs are required to go training to ensure they also understand the necessary safety materials and properequipment on a job site. Safety Training involves online training courses for six specific
certificates. The certificates and courses that must be completed and passed include; Due Diligence, Fall Protection, Generic Safety, Ladder Safety, MMH & MSD as well WHMIS.
compensation: $14 per hour
employment type: full-time
Contact poster by email
▼ Other ads similar to "offering summer job position as a window cleaning technician customer service " : Alberta