Executive assistant required to help manage personal and business affairs for family business. The EA will be primarily supporting one family member who maintains a competitive Executive position at an external firm along with his accountabilities for the family. The EA will help administer multiple business interests, run three households and offices, social calendars, and personal errands. Flexibility and adaptability, and high energy, are musts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- managing two mid sized real estate investments including: preparation of rent roll, directing maintenance and repairs etc.
- responding to business correspondence
- managing general household affairs including maintenance/upkeep
- answering and recording telephone calls / email
- assisting with tax reporting / book keeping
- maintaining office records / filing
- help organize and manage special events
- basic internet research
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- exceptional organizational skills
- attention to detail
- creative problem solving ability and superior communication skills - both written and spoken
- ability to receive instructions and prioritize competing deliverables
- a valid driver`s license
- basic computer and Microsoft office skills
Applicants should reply with a resume/CV. This role is perfect for a business-oriented student in College/University, or under-employed person.
compensation: Will be discussed
employment type: part-time
Contact poster by email
▼ Other ads similar to "pt executive assistant wanted adminoffice " : Ontario